Discover How Cebu Power Private Corporation
Helps Power A Better Future

The Cebu Private Power Corporation (CPPC) is one of Cebu’s largest diesel power plants operating at 70 MW capacity.

Incorporated on July 13, 1994, and commissioned in 1998, the CPPC has a 62 MW Build-Operate-Transfer arrangement with the Visayan Electric Company (VECO).

AboitizPower currently owns 60 percent of the CPPC from East Asia Utilities Corp. (EAUC), sharing the remaining 40 percent with the Vivant Corporation (VEC). Both groups are major shareholders of VECO who still own the redeemable preferred shares of the CPPC.

On December 26, 2010, CPPC began selling its excess capacity through the Wholesale Electricity Spot Market (WESM). 

Cebu Private Power Corporation (CPPC)

Old VECO Compound, Ermita, Cebu City 

(63-32) 416-9878  

(63-2) 8-282-9810